9/14/2007

Heath Burrow


Heath Burrow #261920; SCI; PO Box 233; Black River Falls, Wi 54615

I'm a 36 years old man who is looking for a new start when I am released 1-06-09. I am in for bail jumping and prescription fraud. Feel free to look me up. I have nothing to hide. I am looking for that special someone to share a lifetime with. I love to cook especially Italian foods. I love animals, dancing and board games. I would like to have children someday. I am willing to relocate and love to travel. As you can tell from the picture, I really do have different colored eyes. I like country living and the outdoors, so if you think you're that special someone who I have been looking for these 36 years, then write me and don't worry about your age or race where you come from because true love knows none of them so now I will leave it up to destiny and fate.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

to more penpals with last names a through g

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: