6/24/2007

Jetson Richmond


Jetson Richmond 291524; CCI;2925 Columbia Dr; Portage, Wi 53901

I am a 32 year old handsome brown-eyed black male of medium build. I'm from Milwaukee but lived in other places. I'm a free spirited, understanding, open-minded, fun loving, spontaneous, and true to life person. I do a little rapping and singing, enjoy reading and love communicating with interesting people. Just know the greatest gift you can give someone is your time so I ask you to grant me this gift. I'm sure in time, you'll come to know the me that is writing and we let me walk with you in friendship.


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581


View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: