9/15/2007

Bryan Perkins

Bryan Perkins
CWCC #373415 P.O. Box 500 Mitchells, VA 22729
Crime: "Driving After Being Revoked
Weight: 260
Height: 6'1"
Race: Black
Eyes: Light Brown
Occupation: Barber / Salon Owner
Release Date: May 30, 2008
Looking for a female: race not important. Age: Between 25-40. I always wanted to date an older woman because they seem to be more trustworthy, but that is not a fact, so younger women, please respond. I bring to the table stable employment upon my release. I know that is very important to you ladies and I am also very romantic. I love dinner by candle light, poetry and just chilling: stimulating each other's mind with good conversation over a bottle of Moet. I also give a mean massage. I will run you a milk bath without notice. I come from a big family, so I do not mind cooking for my lady. I am very loving and dedicated. I expect the same from the person I am seeing. I am not afraid of commitment. I am not too far out of a nine-year relationship. Kids are okay; I have an 8-year old daughter. So, I do not run from responsibility. I am looking for a relation­ship with meaning and stability. I am looking for someone I can truly trust. They call me "Sincere," but just refer to me a "Sin."

Note he added: Please post my listing on your site and any other site you feel can help me develop a new friendship or relationship with any woman who has a free heart. Since my incarceration my wife has left me and with her she took my 8 year old child. This has left me very depressed and she was my only link with the outside.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners over 40

No comments: