9/15/2007

Eric Gomez

Eric Gomez#86097; WSPF ; PO Box 9900, Boscobel, WI 53805

I want a pen pal to meet new people(prefer females), but more importantly someone who's honest, sincere, understanding and realistic as well as a touch to the outside world. I'm 5'6", 150 lbs, long brown hair and brown eyes and complexion.

My hobbies & interests are reading, drawing, music, working out and getting deep into my culture

Date of birth: October 3-1969
Nation/tribal affiliation: Mexican Indian
Release date: 2013

Poem By Eric Gomez

Flying Free
By day I'm a prisoner, locked away in time,
caged here like an animal, repenting for my crime.
But when the sun has ran it's course, and day turns into night,
I close my eyes and drift away, as my spirit takes to flight.

It soars across the mountain tops, and valleys far and wide,
so bold and undefeated, like an eagle as it glides,
free from chains and shackles, and the boundaries of mankind,
free to soar with other souls, in a non existing time.

My hands are bound by all mankind, and have been since birth,
while the eagle from within my heart flies free with Mother Earth


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

to more penpals with last names a to g

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: