6/23/2007

George Mitchell


George Mitchell #259224; GBCI; Po Box 19033; GreenBay, Wi 54307
Ladies,
Let me take this occasion to indicate in advance for my pen to speak for my mind since I can't use my tongue. The presentation of my letters have been considered somewhat similar to a fifth of a Hennessey, they go down smooth but ten minutes later, they hit you, leaving you intoxicated... to take this consideration a step further, allow me a moment to introduce myself.
My name is George L Mitchell, I'm 32 years old and right now I'm searching for what's really missing in my life-"A Friend!" I'm incarcerated for determining to be the best at all the wrong things, so like all other things in life, I'm paying for what I wanted. While I am in this present location, it doesn't define me as a "Man" but rather, my conditions. I'm into a variety of music, everything from hip=hop to Old school R&B and even some rock and roll. I believe in keeping things real and I'm a good listener. I also believe in the power of family and I know behind every great man stands a woman- kicking him in the ass every once in a while to keep him straight. I'm no Einstein, but I believe that intelligence can be gained from every person I meet. So Ladies, before you slide your mouse to another ad, I would ask that you take out the time to rethink the possibilities of us sharing a lasting but Quality Acquaintance! I will end by saying, I will await on your "Beautiful Friendship."

Some specifics:
I'm 32 yrs old, 187 pounds, brown eyes, nice length of hair, and I'm from Racine. I was born Oct 15,1974 so that makes me a Libra. My release date is Nov 20, 2009 but I may be able to go home sometime in Mar 2008 if the judge grants me my 75%.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post office box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581


Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: