4/07/2007

Ronald McCain


Ronald McCain #228829; WCI; PO Box 351;Waupun, Wi 53963
I am interested in writing anyone that is willing to write me. I'm 32 years old, 5'7", 150 pounds, very nicely built, brown eyes and brown skin. I believe in God and respect all people and their beliefs. I'm in prison because I took the fast lane in life to make money. I have been incarcerated over 10 years now and I was very young when I was charged. I'm not bitter at the system that over charged and sentenced me. I just wake up each day with love in my heart and mind. I try to be a better man each day. I'm looking for friendship. I like talking about a little bit of everything.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: