3/29/2007

Nate Kreger

Nathan Kreger #416669; Green Bay Correctional Institution; Po Box 19033; Green Bay, Wi 54307

My name is Nate Kreger but everybody calls me country cause I'm country. I'm 6'11", 200 lbs with a nice build, brown eyes and brown hair. I'm 22 years old, turning 23 in June of this year. I've been down for a little over 2 years and I get out in 2009. I really like the outdoors, fast cars, I've worked construction and installed stereo systems most of my life and worked on the farm all my life. I like to party a lot but all that's going to stop after I get out maybe a few times but that's it. I've lived in Wisconsin most of my life in Sun Prairie, Wi and Madison. I've been all over Wisconsin

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


No comments: