3/29/2007

La'vant Ferrell


La'vant ferrell #431263; Room C-120; WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805

Birthday April 3rd, 1982; age :25;RELEASE DATE: 2009; Nationality: Native American and African; Looking for friendship

"Fresh start"
I open this small gesture with a sincere invitation to a little company! I hope my extended hand is embraced by all and welcomed by a warm smile. I'm a 25 year old African and Native American male who's in search of a thing no man can live without- a woman's companionship. Race doesn't matter so long as she's mature, goal oriented, professional and persistent. Age isn't a factor either, so long as you're legal! (18 years or older)
What I have to offer? Well, I'm very open minded, caring, honest, independent minded, charming, intelligent, passionate, down to earth and romantic. . I look forward to engaging in an even exchange of written dialogue with that lucky mystery lady out there. So don't be a sour apple or a stranger, be a sweetheart by getting your letter of introduction into my hands.

Poem
Dream Come True
I had a dream so real, it seemed that you were there..
You were walking along singing a song with not even a care..
Your beauty so fine, I was wishing you were mine.
I just had to stop and stare..
Our paths met, we hadn't spoken yet
And the silence was unfair.
I turned around and what I found is that the path was bare.
Heart broken, yet not a word was spoken, only the passing of air,
I had to hope to help my heart cope, that I'd find you somewhere.
Years went by, I prayed to the sky and searched everywhere!!!
Then one day I sent a letter away, looking for something rare...
You wrote back, photo attached;
I saw the girl whose air I shared . ."smile"

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: