3/29/2007

Benjamin Woody




Benjamin Woody #221360
Waupun Correctional Institution;PO Box 351; Waupun , WI 53963
I'm 36 years old,. I'm Black and part Native, 6 feet tall, 215 pounds, brown eyes. I've lived in Madison, Kenosha, Milwaukee,Wisconsin. I was born in Gary Indiana. I'm also a certified cook. I went to Gateway Technical College in Kenosha County for the culinary arts. I play basketball, football, chess. and enjoy fishing, watching movies and reading. My favorite are books on history, slavery, and books by Zane such as "Chocolate Flavor"and by Rogers. I also enjoy spending a lot of time with that special person in my life. At this present time, I'm single and looking for someone with a kind heart and open mind. Race doesn't matter to me,only that you be an open minded and honest person. I enjoy other things of a more personal nature but I don't think right now would be the time to share that, but I share them at a later date.


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


to more penpals with last name r through z
View more prisoners between 26 and 40


For location of any Wisconsin inmate, contact records office at 1-608-240-3750 and have name and DOC number or inmate birth date ready. The prisons move the inmates around a lot.













No comments: