3/18/2007

Ned Guerra


Ned Guerra #182044
Green Bay Correctional Institute
Po Box 19033
Green Bay, Wi 54307

36 years old, native American, brown eyes, hair short 5'6", 176 pounds, muscular. Looking for a good woman. If you exist, I want you- to write, to get to know, and see where it heads to. Not looking for a sugar momma! The only thing I want from you is the time to get to know you, who you really are.
I'm an easy going person, understanding, compassionate, cuddly. I have a 10 year old son, who looks just like me (poor kid!). I live in a small town called Beaver dam, Wi.
My job occupation at the time of revocation was as an iron worker- A Wisconsin Union man. I would have been making very good money had I not get revocated for drinking cough syrup with alcohol in it! I'd like to hear from you if you're interested in just passing the time with some one as a penpal or looking for something more.
If you're looking for something more than that is a part of your own choosing, destiny is not written in stone. Hope to hear from someone soon. My release form prison is on July 24th, 2008 or sooner if I win my appeal this year. These pictures are of me and my son. One also has a friends in it, I am on the right.




View more prisoners between 26 and 40

to more penpals with last names a to g

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page



No comments: