3/18/2007

Dion Mathews


Dion Mathews #254399
WSPF; Po Box 9900
Boscobel, Wi 53805

Age 31, simply seeking correspondence; looking to share conversation with women of all races and ages, gladly able top appreciate meeting new women of all mind sets. If you like my photo, contact me. If you are interested in a new personal experience, contact me.
I stand before you today raw; with candor and sincerity, being open and honest with you because that's who I am . I know this approach will indeed allow me to meet and have a grand experience with the woman I seek. I'm in prison staring in the face of all odds and adversities. I don't know at this very moment when exactly I'll be released from prison. That may have something to do with you. Hopefully you are dealing with the same persistence and determination I am .
You already know I'm honest, but there is so much more to m e. My dedication is pure. My sincerity is sincere, not feigned or affected. I'm open-minded and understand many of life's complexities with people. There isn't much I'm not comfortable with. I think we should give ourselves a chance to believe and achieve. I know what I want and can paint a picture for you to share in a vision of a plausible future. You should contact me forthwith to find out if this plan I speak of is for us.


Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

to more penpals with last names h to q

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
return to list of WSPF prisoners

No comments: