1/04/2007

Kenado Foster Sr


To Whom It May Concern
Mr Kenado Foster Sr #280265
Sussex II State Prison
24427 Musselwhite Drive
Waverly, VA 23891

Hello,
First allow me this time to introduce myself. My name is Mr Kenado Foster Sr. I'm 29 years old. I stand 6 ft even, weigh in at 179 lbs,all wonderfully orchestrated believe me. I'm a very considerate and compassionate man, well respected by many. I've been called the most dedicated and loyal young man by all my elders. What I'm in desperate need of is a woman who feels she's not being fully appreciated. One in whom I may share my thought, dreams, love, and possibly the rest of my life with. What I have to offer:
1) A strong shoulder to lean on
2) I'm a great listener
3) Divine Enlightenment -"trust me!"
4) Smile with every letter.
5) Peace beyond your imagination.
6) Great poetry and art work.
7) and most importantly, I will make it my duty to love you the way you want to be loved.
That's my word.
All I want is to be able to show a woman just how Special she is. I promise you if you try me you'll be so glad you did. I will usher you into happiness. Trust me, it is only a benefit to you, I just want to truly appreciate you and keep a smile on your face. If happiness, joy, and peace is what you're missing; look no further. Kenado's here just for you. Think about it, and if you're ready to feel complete, write me.




Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners between 26 and 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

SORRY LADIES, THIS ONE IS TAKEN. ALL MINES.

Anonymous said...

How is he yours when he is married to me and have been for the last 12 years? Sorry. Ask him about me, His wife, Angie Foster from VA