10/14/2006

Randy Crommelin


Randy Crommelin #K.21954; D.1.2.13
P.V.S.P.; Pleasant Valley State Prison
PO Box 8504
Coalinga, CA 93210

I am currently looking for a dear and sincere penpal. Here are a couple of paragraphs about myself and a picture: Convicted of burglary and evading police. I was born and raised in the Bay area in a little city called Union City. I am Portugese and Italian, 37 years old, 6 feet tall, blue eyes, brown hair. I take very good care of myself, am physically fit etc. I have four years left in here and am in the process of being AWS certified in welding- one of the few vocational programs they have in here.
Now here are a few words to any person thinking of becoming interested in being my penpal: I am highly communicative, original, optimistic, playful, curious. I love to think, dream, create, ponder and share. I have an uplifting personality. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners between 26 and 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: