7/09/2006

Stephen Grant


Stephen Grant #75160
Green Bay Correctional Institution, Po Box 19033,
Green Bay, WI 54307

I am 50 years of age, born in Milwaukee. I graduated from Rufus King High School, class of 74. My astrological sign is Capricorn and religion is baptist. I was falsely accused of sexual assault and my release date is presently beyond my life span.. I seek a female friend between the age of 45 and 65. Her race and physical description does not matter. Such female should be willing to provide encouraging support in my attempts to right this unjustified wrong. She should be open -minded to the fact that the State of Wisconsin has and continues to manipulate evidence and facts to falsely uphold my conviction. I am single, honest, caring, sincere, trustworthy, understanding, patient, and discreet. My hobbies include but are not limited to ceramics, reading, political discussions or debates, most sports activities and listening to classical rock, R&B, Jazz and a limited amount of country and Hip Hop.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners over 40
to more penpals with last names a to g
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


No comments: