7/09/2006

Lavann Macon


Lavann Macon #108634; CCI; PO Box 900; Portage, Wi 53901 ( in photo, Lavann is on left)
I'm a 48 year old Black male of ambrosia color seeking anyone who can imagine how it feels to be lonely, race unimportant, loneliness is. My eyes are brown, I'm 6', 200 lbs. I like music and dancing, traveling. I write poems, I like to get into something new and different and in general I like having fun and enjoying life and all the pleasures of being alive.

My likes: intelligence, a good sense of humor, deep sexy revealing eyes, warm pretty smiles, and the smell of perfume.
My dislikes: dishonesty, fake people, racism, and promises made and not kept.
I'm college educated with a degree in culinary arts. I'm a licensed and certified chef.

I have been incarcerated for going on 19 years. My crime was robbery. I do not have an out date. I am now in court and my chances of being freed within the next 2 years are good.

I'm not a superficial type man; I'm warm, caring, giving, understanding, compassionate, and oh so lonely.
I am in great need of communication- all my hopes dreams and fears are locked up inside me with no one to share them with. . If you could help this lonely man, I would be more than thankful.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581
View more prisoners over 40
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: