7/10/2006

Pierre Williams


Pierre Williams #429221; CCI; PO Box 900; Portage, Wi 53901

Main reason why Pierre wants a penpal:
" I just turned 21 on the 6th of June and Been locked up since I was 16. And all this time I been down and have yet to correspond with any woman from the street or in prison. I wouldn't know how to begin a conversation so that's why I am interested in placing a personal add."

A Few words on what I like to do and what I am like : I love sports, lifting weights, deep romance, conversation and long walks. I'm loving, caring honest, respectful and most of all I am looking for a relationship. I'm 21 and have long black hair, dark brown eyes, 180 lbs and medium build. I would like to write to a woman who knows how to give respect to herself, someone who knows how to hold a conversation.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581


View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

1 comment:

nsobea said...

i am very happy to mail this nice and lovely massage to you at this time.i am NSOBEA AMMA,FROM GHANA,I WANT YOU TO SEND MY EMAIL AND ADDRESS TO : Pierre Williams #429221; CCI; PO Box 900; Portage, Wi 53901
............MY ADDRESS IS :NSOBEA AMMA,P.O.BOX 54,BEREKUM,BRONG AHAFO REGION,GHANA WEST AFRICA.
I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU SEND IT TO HIM..AND PLEASE TELL HIM THAT I AM WAITING FOR HIS LETTER SOON.