7/28/2006

Johnny Lacey


Johnny Lacey #71373; Waupun Correctional Institution; PO Box 351; Waupun , Wi 53963

My full name is Johnny Lacey Jr. They spell it differently here, but I get my mail either way. I am 50 years old, born July 21, 1956. My prison number is 71373. I have more than a life sentence- 360 years from Milwaukee County and 238 from Dane County. I am Jewish, Native American, and Black. My Great Grandfather is from the tribe of Judah, My grandfather is from the tribe of the Cherokees and my Mom is from the Bantu tribe. I am light skinned, 6 foot tall, 200 lbs, I am a diabetic who takes 2 shots a day.

I 've been convicted of armed robbery, armed Burglary, sexual assault, first degree reckless endangerment, and other crimes. I am not a rapist or a murderer. I've lived in many places- ARK., MI., MO, Tenn, Ill., Wis.. I am still full of life and do not look 50.

I am located in Waupun, WI now. I am a simple man with simple tastes. I am in debt with the state $4000 now so I can only send out one letter per week. But then, I only want one good woman to establish a relationship.

I write poetry and am published in several anthologies. I am trying to write a book but it is very difficult under all the pressure daily. I love blonds with very large blue eyes and woman with thick, long hair- maybe that's because I don't have any. I love to read vampire books and that will be my first attempt. I love Anne Rice, Michael Romsky and writers of horror like that.
Right now, I am studying these law books very, very deeply and believe I've found a way out notwithstanding the FACT that I didn't do a lot of things the police claim I did anyway. Plus, the Innocent Project has recently requested all my files to determine if they will take one of my cases. Any thing specific you what to know, just ask. I am not ashamed.

I am lonely and all alone. I don't have anyone that cares for me and no one I can care about. You must know that life for me right now, in the Wisconsin super Maximum Prison, is a struggle, and I strive on a daily basis to overcome the pressures of being in the position where another subjects you to his will. Well. I've bent your ear enough. I would love to have a penpal. Please write.

I've Always Been Alone
All my life has been full of pain,
I've always been alone.
My reminiscence pays no tribute to any happier times,
I ask my mind to be quiet so I can hear the whispers of my heart.
My body tells my soul how it's searched the universe for one tidbit of true ecstasy.....
My spirit is on a perpetual errand in search for its kindred....
Half a century has gone by..yet I'm not half a centarian.

I watch the moon and stars through the ceiling while lying face down in my bed.
I am chilled by the breeze that blow through a concrete wall over the rugged edges of cold steele.
Some times when there's pandemonium in my mind,
It results in catastrophe in my feelings.
But then, who cries for my soul?
A souls that seeks, but never finds redemption.

Everyone has a mistake in their past.So I'm forced to reconcile it with all the facts..
I've always been alone.
My only consolation has been the fact that my life has been spotted with small joys and full of long sorrows.
So I wonder- is it my lack of dangerous aggression,
or my extraordinary simplicity the subjects me to these vulnerabilities?

I've never known.. through my spirit, which is my astral self,
I've looked into a bartering of extraordinary revelations
And found an exposition of loss souls wandering about
With no particular destination,
Should I remain in a complete dislocated lucidity, or join the rat race?

So I'm suspended in misery, no eyes grow moist for me-
No shadows can hide my grief?
No comforts can provide me with relief-that I've found.
Now that you've peeked into the small, tragic history of my life, tell me,
Is it beyond scary to you also or would you term me as an ancient survivor.
Keep uppermost in mind-This life has manifest itself- because I always been alone.


No comments: