6/03/2006

Osvaldo Flores,"Angel"



Osvaldo Flores,Jr, #204228;

WSPF; PO Box 9900; Boscobel, Wi 53805

Hello, I hope this brief kite can put a happy smile on your face. You can call me Angel or Baby"C". I was 32 years old on February 9th.DOB 2-9-76). I'm Puerto Rican/African. I was born in Chicago but pretty much grew up in Milwaukee, Wi. I've been locked up since Feb. 16th, 1995. I have 12 years to my release date but might be out sooner on parole. I was convicted of 1st degree reckless endangering safety. I enjoy reading, working out, watching and playing sports. I have a stocky build and am 5'8" tall.

At this time I am single, I'm looking for a lady that can be a true friend to me. I'm very easy to get a long with. I'm very honest and don't have time to be playing games Give me the opportunity to know you and you won't regret it.

View more prisoners between 26 and 40
to more penpals with last names a to g
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: