6/07/2006

Desmond Stalsberg

Desmond Stalsberg #276292;
Oshkosh Correctional Institution (OSCI)
PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

My name is Desmond Stalsberg. My release date is 7-08-10 but I am expecting to be paroled way before that. I'm imprisoned for a self-defense case that went south. I was then convicted of 1st degree reckless endangerment of safety and 1st degree reckless injury w/use of dangerous weapon-which I am not proud of-just did what I had to do at the time. Will explain and show paperwork and give case for you to look up on the internet if you are interested.

Well, let me go ahead and tell you more about myself-I'm a 27 year old handsome German/ Nordic man. I stand strong at 5'8" tall and weigh about 160, 170 lbs.- I'm originally from Racine, Wisconsin-but also lived in other states as well . As to my interests, and what I enjoy as of now, reading books-mostly educational type of books, writing -when I have someone to write to, working out, fitness, art an poetry when I can get around to it.

I'm looking for- a friend as of now-looking for a woman that's open-minded who can look past where I'm at, who can take the time to find out who I am and what I'm about and possibly gain a true friend on the process.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: