6/12/2006

Noah James Moon;optomistic, fun loving, single and looking


Noah James Moon #375406; Baraga Maximum Correctional Facility; 301 Wadaga Rd, Baraga, MI 49908

personal Information :nickname:"Murdock"; date of release: earliest 2009, maximum date of release:2018; race:caucasion; age:23 ; birthday:1-18-1983; religion: Christian; marital status: single and searching

Physical description: height:5'11'':weight:153lbs.;hair color: blondish brown; eye color: sparkling blue

I'm very open-minded and optimistic and have a fun loving personality. I have a great sense humor and a great sense of style. I own a sign company with my father called "Noahsigns"(http://www.noahsigns.com/) and I am financially stable and self motivated. I am humble yet confident and very spontaneous. I know how to cook and clean due to the fact I own my own home and therefore learned to be self- sufficient. I am anxious to meet a woman with whom I can build with mentally as we explore one another's thoughts, hopes and aspirations.

Hobbies and Interests: I love traveling and seeing new places, cuddling with a woman on the porch swing under a blanket during a storm, going to the beach, singing; writing music, playing all sports, reading a good novel, studying my Bible, making people smile each day, writing books and short stories, going out on occasions to the bars or clubs in town to let loose, and I try to learn something new every day.
other things, skills etc: carpentry, computers ,social awareness, poker playing ability, racing snowmobiles and dirt bikes, accounting, performing magic tricks and much more...

I am looking for a woman who is willing to laugh, smile and enjoys life and who is willing to write as consistently as I am.. I wish to find a woman I can give the proper sunlight and water ( wisdom and encouragement) to and watch her bloom into the full beauty that she possesses. It is not a woman to care for me that I seek, but rather it is a woman that I can care for emotionally. I need a woman who understands the needs of a man behind bars and who isn't adolescent minded.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address: swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners under age 26
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: