6/12/2006

Kindell Thorton, "Kin"


Kindell Thornton#408458; Fox lake Correctional Inst.; Po Box 147; Fox Lake, Wi 53933

DOB: August 19,1973; Race: Black male; convicted of: homicide; hobbies: reading books and playing basketball.

I'm looking for a female friend who is not only mature, but is strong minded, charming, caring and non-judgmental. Race is unimportant.

Let me take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Kindell Thorton but everybody calls me "Kin" for short. I'm a 32 year old black male out of Milwaukee, Wi. I stand at 6'2" and weigh 200 lbs solid. I'm a very open-minded person, and with a great sense of humor. I think one of my strongest characteristics is to be able to listen to and trying to understand others.

I can honestly and completely understand just how a new friendship needs time and nourishment to grow and blossom so if you will just take the chance at meeting a new friend(me), I'm sure we can cultivate a truly beautiful friendship. And within that friendship, I'm sure you will find someone very different and truly interesting.

I'm looking for a female friend who is not only mature, but is strong minded, charming, caring and non-judgmental. Race is unimportant.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners under age 26
Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: