6/26/2006

Manuel Williams

Manuel Williams, #303943
Columbia Correctional Institution
PO Box 900
Portage, Wi 53901

Manuel is a beginning poet and has trouble keeping mentally stable. His poetry helps him. He is very young and sorely needs an advocate and friend who can spend some time writing him.
Personal information
Nick name: 'Manny'
Date of release: 2012/+2016
Age: 22
Race/Tribe: Cuban/Black
Marital status: single
Religion: prefer none

Physical description
Height: 5'9"; weight: 165; Hair: black; Eyes: brown

I exercise; when I am in society I go swimming, boxing, or running, I do 500 push-ups and 200 sit-ups Monday through Friday.

Hobbies, Interests
I am interested in going to college for music, engineering, literature and arts, and for associate degree in business administration. I like going shopping and outside places, and traveling. I love giving messages and buying ladies erotic things. I cook, clean, build almost anything. I can speak some Spanish; I can rap and sing very good. I am writing 5 books and I study religions.

I am looking for:
Any woman that can teach me things that I am not aware of relating to her culture or belief and how to love. I need a woman that's easy going, passionate, loyal, unconditional, hardworking, respectful, dedicated and honest. I am needing a woman that will take her time to understand me.

Here are some poems by Manuel:

If only Love Grew on Trees
If only love grew on with roots, would blood be running through those roots?
If only love was maple syrup that drizzled from a tree, would it be sweet as you?
Love does grow, It's nuture: itself, as the soil nutures seeds.
Being a prisoner
My pen is my life, while my paper is my unity.
The bed I sleep on is like stone metal,
And the blankets I sleep under are like wool.
My captors are destroyers.
I'm like a bee nest, And my papers are like bees.
God is my nectar.

?
How can all the possibilities be guarantees?
Hen the law lessens all my career opportunities.
How can friendship be so good?
But a friend leaves sooner than it starts.
Why should a life that lives, end before it lived?
How can all the talented die, but the talent still live?
Who say corruption don’t exist in humbleness?
When everyone who’s silent are corrupt?
A too tough brain carries a tender heart?
Why a tough heart carries a tender brain.
Those that fail to speak for Justice commit the worstest crime,
While those that speak is “justice”

Revolution
Yes, there’s a revolution in prison, those whose stand against department of corrections against those who stand with department of corrections.
Those that’s against the d..o.c. against inhumane treatment, cruel and unusual punishment, unconstitutional violations.
While that stand with d.o.c. advocate the inhumane, cruel and unusual punishmnt and unconstitutional violations,
Many ask Muslims why they switch belief from Christianity.
I’m a Baptist, but will break the revolution in prison down in good terms.
Majority of correctional officers say they are Christians and believe in God from the Bible.
When a guard fails to protect a prisoner and answers “Why yas let them treat us this way?” with “you’re in prison,” he is unfaithful to his religious duty as a Christian.
Reason why Islam is having an effect on Christianity is because there’s millions of Muslims that used to be Christian and Christianity is facing a building revolution in prison.
Matthew 11-25 “I thank you father, lord of heaven and earth, that you have hidden these things from the wise and prudent and revealed them to babies.”
The above quotation should sum up everything.
By Manuel Williams





You can write Manuel at his address above, or send him a letter via our emailaddress. Please do not forget to write your postal address in the letter and on the front of the envelope or in your email, because Manuel has no email to reply:

Forum for Understanding Prisons (FFUP)
P.O. Box 285,
Richland Center, WI 53518
Email

View more prisoners under age 26

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: