7/01/2006

Calvin Clarke


Calvin Clarke# 153726; WSPF, PO Box 9900; Boscobel , WI 53805Physical Description: Height 5’8”; weight 180 lbs; Hair black; Eyes brown
I am very physically fit, Athletically built, nice looking, shaved bald head.

Calvin will be getting out in 2009 and needs support now- these last months are hard.

Personal Information: date of release: 8-16-7; African American; Age 41; Religion: Christian, Zen Buddhist; Birthday 6-16-64; marital status; single

Hobbies, interests: My main interest is serving the Lord. Other things that I am interested in are the arts, especially the literary arts. I am a novice writer. So far I have penned several plays and many songs and poems. I am also very active in many different sports including basketball, softball, volleyball , handball and jogging. I enjoy long quiet walks in the park, camping, fishing, hiking, cross country mountain biking and most of al I enjoy spending quality time with someone special.

I am looking for someone that values a relationship with a higher spiritual being and someone who values spirituality in all its diversity. I am looking for someone that loves the sunshine but can expect the rain. I am looking for someone that wants the most out of life but can accept life’s simplicity. I am looking for someone that is able to be a friend, someone that embraces friendship in its truest sense. If you are reading this and possess these qualities, then I am looking for you!

A personal note to a friend: “ there is a song that goes: ‘Loneliness Won’t Let Me Be’. I am so lonely that I am becoming physically ill with depression. I really need to connect with someone in the real world because as I get closer to being released it gets increasingly difficult to relate to these here around me that have given up all hope. So this is my SOS. I Need a life raft of friendship to be launched before I sink any further.”

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581


to more penpals with last names a to g
View more prisoners over 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


No comments: