4/28/2006

Brian Johnson, body builder, looking for long term relationship

Brian Johnson #400434; Waupun Correctional Institution; PO Box 351; Waupun, Wi 53963

Well, let me tell you about myself. I'm originally from Chicago, I tried a new start in Madison, Wisconsin before the incident that led to my incarceration. I'm a Black male, age 36 yrs, 5'11" with a very muscular frame. Before my unfortunate situation I was on my way to becoming a professional body builder. I was semi pro for 5 years winning Mr Chicago once and Mr. Madison 2 years straight. Anyway, I was part own of my own fitness gym in Madison until my partner involved my in the mess that destroyed my life.
Now I'm currently in Waupun Corrections. I have the charges of battery, reckless endangerment and kidnapping. I have 23 years, so I'm looking for someone as a long term penpal or relationship. Regardless of what the state says, I'm a very nice guy. I don't have any family because my moms was an only child and I'm an only child. So when my moms passed on i 1996 I was left alone in this cruel world. I have no children, I believe strongly in the Lord, and have faith that the truth will come out soon and I will be set free. I don't discriminate. I love women of all races and colors. I prefer a white woman between the ages of 40 and 50.


Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: