2/08/2006

Terrance Thompson




Terrance Thompson #175601; Oshkosh Correctional Institute (OSCI)
PO Box 3310,
Oshkosh, I 54901

37 years old, 5’4”, 180 lbs solid. I keep a shave head and am muscular in build. I am from Milwaukee, WI and have an 18 year old daughter, am divorced and now single looking for an older woman to possible build a relationship with. I have about 5 years left in prison but could be released before then.
I love pretty much all sports and my hobbies are playing pool, roller skating, and dancing. I am looking for that special woman, someone I can love and will love me in return. I would also like to stress that even though I am incarcerated, I am not desperate but I do get lonely at times


Personal Information: full name: Terrance Lavell Thompson; date of release: 2014; age: 37; birthday 9-4-68; Religion: Christian; Marital status: divorced

Physical description: Height: 5’4”; weight:180; hair: black; eyes, Brown.
More about myself: I have an 18 year old daughter who is currently in college pursuing a career in fashion design. I love to roller skate, play pool, dance, swim, and travel.

I am looking for an older woman ages 30 to 80 and race is unimportant. Someone that I can communicate with, get to know and possibly start a long term relationship with. I am looking to start over fresh and possibly meet that special someone that will love me for me.

Note: We again remind you to use FFUP post off box if you wish your address to remain anonymous and we will forward the inmate’s mail to you. Remember to give us your real address so we can forward the mail.
Also, we offer support on any level if you come into problems or have suggestions or questions. Use our email or PO address:
swansol@mwt.net
FFUP (Forum for Understanding Prisons)
P.O.Box 285
Richland Center, Wi 53581

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page


No comments: