7/01/2009

Brian Johnson



Brian Johnson #400434
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

I've made a few mistakes in my life, but I'm truly a very nice person and easy to get along with. Looking for a real female who is looking for something solid. There isn't too much I don't like to do. I love exercising and weight lifting. I workout as much as possible. I like chillin' while I'm listening to music or just reading a good book. I'm not racist, but I hate people who are and people who lie. I can forgive a lot, but I could never forgive a liar. I'm an honest person, I say what I mean and mean what I say. I don't discriminate... I love all women... short, heavy, thin, or tall. I respect them all!!
So I'm hoping to hear from somebody soon!
Sincerely,
BJ

More info about me: 6', 212 lbs of solid muscle, single, African American