6/27/2009

David M Wilson


David M Wilson 200270
WCI
PO Box 351
Waupun, Wi 53963

Hello Special Lady,

I reach out through this vast distance in hope of finding a lady that will allow us to sit down in friendship together. This is a sincere plea from a lonely incarcerated men in search of a positive , non judgmental, compassionate woman. Please know that what I present to you shall always be pure, for my need for your friendship is true. Life is a process of making mistakes, learning from them and making wise choices. No one is perfect but we all become better with each new day when we ready to learn and grow. Will you please be the center of my attention as I view this world through your lovely eyes.

Brief description of me:
I’m a 43 years young Black man /cocoa brown complexion/ bald head/6 feet tall . I weigh 252 pounds with a solid athletic build. I’m a fun, outgoing person. I write poems, study law, criminal justice and real estate. I write essays to kids, trying to keep them from becoming criminals. We must change the cycle. One of my goals is to be a criminal private investigation who will assist defense attorneys during trials. There is a lot of injustice that goes on in the court room. Someone must help. I also do ceramics.
Please except my hand in friendship and let us explore the positive journey together.

Always remember:
The worst prison
Is a closed heart

May your words be a message to my heart.

I thank you dearly.