4/21/2009

Courtney O. Shephard


Courtney O. Shephard #1109921
12071 F:M. 3522
Ablume,TX 79601
Robertson Unit

What's up World? My name is Courtney O. Shephard, and this is my chance to tell you who I am, and what I'm about, so stick with me while I try to do exactly that.

Where I've been and where I'm at today can only be described as blessed. I understand that I'm on the inside looking out, and it's hard for people to understand what I'm going through, but I'm not singing any sad songs, I'm only seeking a friend.

I know sometimes that can be asking too much of a person, but if this isn't the case with you, feel free to holla at your boy.

I'm 26 years old with a lot of life left to live, but like everyone else confined behind these walls, I've made my share of mistakes in life. I'm glad to say that I haven't repeated the same mistakes twice which means that I'm actually learning from them.

I can say this though, my mistakes have made me a better man. I spend a lot of time reading, writing short stories, and working out. Oh and trying to draw, (not all that good). I'm a very down to earth person who loves to smile and be happy. My life is an open book, so feel free to ask me whatever, I have nothing to hide. Let's leave all games for the kids. I'm only asking for a chance, and because of that, I will give everyone a chance. Well I want to thank you for you time; Smile, today is already looking brighter.