4/21/2009

Carl Harris



"Carl Harris #339763"
Waupun Corr. Inst.
P.O. Box #351
Waupun, WI 53963

Hello Beautiful,

How are you? Fine I hope, I'd like to take a moment to thank you for checking out my page. I appreciate you taking the time and consideration. It's nice to know that someone out there cares. One can never have to many good people in his corner. I hope to make myself a little less of a stranger to you by telling you a little bit about myself, and I hope to get to know you as well, and make a new friend. So lets hope you hear something about me you like, and that this is the beginning of a great friendship.

First of all, my name is Carl, but my family & friends call me "Goldie." I'm 5'10", 167 pounds, slim with a medium solid build. I'm dark caramel complexion with matching eyes, and I try to take good care of myself. I'm fun loving, very easygoing, laid-back, loyal, honest, caring, confident, and ambitious. I have a nice personality, and a great sense of humor. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect, but I'm real, and I strive everyday to do my best and live life to the fullest.
Looks can be deceiving, so I have no preference in regards to appearance, but brains are a must.

I can't lie and say I wouldn't like a beautiful woman by my side, but I'm a devout romantic at heart, and being such, I love all there is to love about women in general. From the sway of her hips when she walks, to the sexy tone of her voice. I love the sensuous curves of her heavenly body, to the delicate softness of her precious skin. Her eyes, her lips, her hands, and her feet. Just thinking about it now makes me proud to be a man. I just take pride in knowing how to treat a woman as she was meant to be treated.

My ideal woman is open-minded, non-judgmental, fun loving, ambitious, and she's a go getter who wants something out of life. She doesn't mind being treated like a queen, and she knows how to treat her man like a king.
True enough, I've made mistakes in my life, but I'm a good person and I can be a very good friend if given the chance. If this is something you desire for yourself, please feel free to hit me at the above address. I look forward to hearing from you soon. I'm praying you give yourself the chance to get to know me better. Like the saying goes, "Don't cheat yourself, treat yourself". I appreciate you taking the time to check out my page. Please enjoy the remainder of your day, and take care of yourself...

Sincerely a Friend, Goldie
P.S. Please send a photo of yourself when you write. I like to know who I'm talking to, and I promise to respond ASAP. Take care!