3/08/2009

Lamar Jackson


Lamar Jackson
Prisoner Number: 97-A-6725
Upstate Correctional Facility
P.O. Box2001
Malone, NY 12953

Ladies,
I introduce myself to the world as Lamar Jackson from Long Island. Currently incarcerated by stupid actions at a young age, I have redeemed myself over the years with a positive adjustment refusing to embrace the lonely suffering conditions forced to live under, as if seen as a lifestyle, my presence becoming unnoticed and slowly fading away.
This confession of a lonely soul is truly seeking friendship throughcorrespondence or that special four letter word, love. So, correspondence definitely has to be beyond entertainment. Race and appearance are unimportanat, however, intelligence, self respect and a sincere heart is required along with photos so i can truly remember how beautiful the word is! (smile)
Well, I'll close this prayer & wait patiently for that special female who understands the confessions of a lonely soul!!

Take Care,
Lamar