2/20/2009

Wayne Davis


Wayne Davis #13049845
Snake River Correctional Institution
777 Stanton Boulevard
Ontarion, Oregon 97914

Without sounding to conceited, I'm going to give this a shot. I am a pretty confident guy. I am energetic, and very athletic, I play all sports well. I'm a kind, sincere, understanding person. Very clean and intelligent young man. I try to keep a smile on my face as much as possible. I am also very open minded. I'm not judgmental on any person's looks or race, figure or religion because I believe that beauty resides within a person where it counts most. I'm not going to allow my current situation to stop me from living life, although this here experience is a valuable lesson I've learned. I'm seeking a female friend in hopes that in your response you'll tell me more about yourself and what fills your day with joy and what are your interests in life? I will be anticipating a response and I will not hesitate to get back at you. Would you please allow me the time to appreciate your friendship? A smile is priceless, so I hope I get you to smile, until next time we meet...
Note: Prisoners do not email or internet access.

Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: