1/28/2009

Charles L. Williams #181922


Charles L. Williams #181922
Columbia Correctional Institution
PO Box 900
Portage, WI 53901

Hi,
I'm looking for a mature older female who seeks friendship and possibly more. Must have relationship with God. I enjoy art-work, sports, basketball, cooking, traveling, the outdoors, writing, painting and drawing.

I have 4 children whom i love very much. I'm a very kind understanding individual with a huge heart. I do not smoke, do not use drugs, nor do I drink.

If you are willing to write, I will respond. Any race, drinker & smoker okay, children okay.

Hope to hear from you... Lonnie

More info about me:
African American
DOB: 5-19-70
5'9" 170 lbs
Brown eyes, black hair
Single
Hometown: Milwaukee, WI
Release date: 2015
Willing to write overseas.


Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: