1/18/2009

Casey Thibodeaux


Casey Thibodeaux #350612
WCI Po Box 351
Waupun, WI 53963
I am 27, been incarcerated since 97. Max release date 2017. D.O.B. 12-2-81. 6’3”, 210, dark hair , brown eyes, French and Italian. Searching for someone who is kind, open, compassionate and has a forgiving heart. If you can see past my incarceration you will find I am, passionate, caring and open. I am good hearted and well intentioned. I am not a monster but a person who as a kid made mistakes I deeply regret every second I’m alive. I know I cannot change my past, but I can make my future.

I love to draw, paint and write. I am outgoing and I love and miss the outdoors. I can carry on an intelligent conversation and I’m always willing to listen. If you give me a chance to get to know you I can assure you constant smiles and friendship.


Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

No comments: