12/17/2008

Robert Taylor


Robert Taylor
#07A4413
Arthur Kill Correctional Facility
2911 Arthur Kill Rd
Staten ISland, NY 10309


Peace and Blessings to the one who embraces this letter open heartedly with a clear mind.

As I write this letter I'm currently serving a short prison term- my release date is April 2010. But as time goes by I would love to correspond with a woman over the age of 20- all races okay.

My name is Robert Taylor, I'm 6'3", 230 lbs with a dark chocolate complexion and slanted eyes.. I'm a 30 years young Scorpio from Bronx NY. I have no children and am not married- yes, it's safe to say I'm the next best thing to a snickers. I enjoy reading and writing plus dancing to music.

Please feel free to respond to this ad. I promise to put a smile on your face. Also, please send a photo with your letter-I'll write back immediately. So let's watch the sun rise til the sun sets.


Wish me luck

future Friends

No comments: