12/17/2008

Kenyata Lee


Kenyana K. Lee, #432884
Racine Correctional Institution
P.O. Box 900,
Sturtevant, WI 53177-0900

In search of a real woman

Are you one who believes that every soul with a heart deserves a second chance in life? Expressed more upon feelings & cherished beyond words spoken? Are you a woman that´s emotionally stable? Fond of life? Does emptiness fulfil your heart?

(look no further)
My name is Kenyana, I believe that every woman shall have a man who is willing to listen, learn & understand first the queen that´s beside his heart regardless of the situation at hand.

I am down to earth, for lover I love to cook, cuddle & watch movies; I have no kids, but love them with all my heart. I am 6 ft 1 inch tall, medium build, with brown eyes & a dark chocolat complexion. I am 30 years old, Race open, age 20 to 40 years old. I am in need of a strong woman!

Kenyana K. Lee
Due to be released 4-12-2012

No comments: