12/27/2008

Jerrit Brown


Mr. Jerrit Brown #192980
Green Bay Corr. Inst.
P.O. Box '19033 Green Bay 54307-9033

Date of Birth; December 5,1972 (36 years old).
Date released from Prison: January 9,2020
Residence before Incarceration: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Are you tired of the same old games people tend to play? (I know I aM!) The reason that I'm placing this ad is because I'm hoping to find a friend. Not just any friend, but a friend who'll take the opportunity to get to know everything there is to know about this 36 year old black male whose currently incarcerated . . .

In return, you'll be getting acquainted with someone that hasn't allowed his current circumstances to kill his ability to dream, Not only do I still have dreams about one day being the man I know GOD intended ne to me, but every single day I find myself working diligently on preparing for that role. I've come to the realization that filling this role wouldn't be complete without someone special to share my journey with though...

Someone I can not only receive encouragement from, but also encourage. I'm a very strong-willed individual with a lot to say to those patient enough to listen. I'm very realistic in nature and pretty straight forward in character. I have brown eyes, brown skin complexion, I stand roughly 5 '9", and I weigh 180 pounds. I have medium length dread locks, and a full beard which I normally keep trimmed into a goatee...
I love reading, writing, playing basketball, baseball, traveling when I'm able, and basically the simple things in life. I'm not placing this ad because I'm seeking to play games, try and use people, and surely I'm not seeking to disrespect anyone. I'm placing this ad because the isolation & loneliness has dampened my spirits somewhat, and even though my belief in GOD is very strong, someone it takes another person to make us feel that everything is actually going to be okay...
As you know, a gesture of friendship speaks volumes, and I sincerely hope that by posting this ad, I can hear the love scream through. I look forward to hearing from you shortly, until then, please take care, be safe, and may GOD continue to Bless you....
Sincerely Speaking, "Jerrit!"

P.S. Only individuals who are serious about obtaining a true friend need reply. I can be reached by snail mail at the address above, and again I look forward to hearing from you...


No comments: