11/20/2008

Steven Davis



Steven Davis #382262
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

"LOOKING FOR ME??? STOP HERE!!"

Hello ladies, I am a 26 year old intelligent, outgoing African-American gentleman who is spiritual and who seeks a loving, loyal, honest and sophisticated person who knows what she wants out of life. One that is not judgmental... age and race really don't matter. Things I enjoy doing when time is permitted are: reading, writing poetry, writing music, and working out. I'm looking for that special person who I can be of some significance to and also make them feel significant to me. I am a caring and loving man who seeks to cherish my woman like a diamond in the rough and keep a smile on her face.

So I hope we are given that chance for our minds to explore one another and be able to build a foundation that's above all elevation! All I ask is that you give this friendship a beginning because you'll never know what could have been if you don't give it a chance.

Plenty of us have done eharmony, chemistry.com, and myspace. Also we had our own youtube.com comedy or we searched for our own "American Idol" and came up empty. If you and me tried each other, we wouldn't have to be concerned with anybody else's results, except our own! Please write!!

Sincerely,
Steven

Some more info about me: I'm 6'1" and 205 lbs. I have brown eyes and black hair. My DOB is 9/17/1982. I'm not married, willing to relocate and not on death row or serving a life sentence. I'm straight and looking for a female. I've been incarcerated since 1999 and willing to write overseas.

No comments: