11/20/2008

Roberto Velez


Roberto Velez #253196
Columbia Correctional Institution
PO Box 900
Portage, WI 53901

"ALL THE WRONG PLACES... I HAVE SEARCHED"

Is it true what they say?? Do good girls really love bad boys?? Well, this bad boy would love to meet one really good girl to share some laughs and see what the future holds. I'm a man who has morals and values and respects people and ejnoys meeting new acquaintances from everywhere. Sometimes real bad things happen to really good people, but i'm a strong individual and will be getting out soon. If you are interested in meeting a honest, charismatic, intelligent and appreciative man who cares about his health, his family, his friends and life! Hit me at up at this address so that we can see what life has in store for US!

With that standing, are you the one or am I again searching in all the wrong places??

"THE HAPPIEST OF PEOPLE DON'T NECESSARILY HAVE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING, THEY JUST MAKE THE BEST OF EVERYTHING THAT COMES THEIR WAY." -Anonymous.

Sincerely,
Roberto

Some more info about me: I'm 30 years old, 5'6" and 180 lbs. I'm a Hispanic male with black hair and hazel eyes. My DOB is 1/28/1978.

No comments: