11/20/2008

Alonzo Peavy

Alonzo Peavy #244790
Waupun Correctional Institution
PO Box 351
Waupun, WI 53963-0351

As I begin to orchestrate this letter, I hope it finds you in the best of health and have all that complete your every day life. Allow me to properly introduce myself... My name is Alonzo. I'm 6' tall, chocolate brown, medium build with a bald head and have a zestful personality. I don't know how this conversation will appear to you once it reaches your hand, but I'm hoping it will create a gentle smile or at least become a pleasant part of your day.

I hope I'm not violating your privacy or bumping into any fragile egos in my efforts to catch and hold your attention. The sole purpose of this encounter is to simply engage in a down to earth friendship or possibly much more.... if given a chance.

I assure you that there will be no games played or played upon, nor will I manipulate or take you on some bull-shit trip. I have a lot of personal qualities and many flaws, yet my aim is to grow in as many ways as I possibly can. I have over the years come to understand a lot of different things about people, places and events. Yet, I don't profess to be an expert on anything other than what I know. I'm just a mellow type of guy, with a big appetite for a special kind of person.

We don't have to make love, tell lies or justify our decisions. I figure we can share a few smiles, visit some new ideas or perhaps glance at some possibilities... so with having said that, I close hoping that the warmth of my sincerity will now embrace you and those dear to you. I hope to hear from you soon...

Sincerely yours,
Alonzo

No comments: