10/12/2008

Tracy Richmond


Tracy Richmond #252881
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805

Hello! I'm a 42 year old black male, 5'7", 165 lbs and caramel complexion. This isn't the best picture of me, but I've been told that I'm handsome. I get out of prison 3-12-09 and I reside in Racine, WI. I'm a non smoker and my hobbies are sports and dancing. I'm interested in any race of females ages 21-50.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Sincerely,
Tracy

Note: Prisoners do not have email or internet access.
SO:
Send your letter to the address listed at top of post.
OR
If you would like us to send your first letter, send your letter to FFUP at
swansol@mwt.net. Make sure you give us your “snail mail “ address so the prisoner can write you back .
OR
You are always welcome to use our post office box as your forwarding address. Just make sure you give us your real address so we can send the prisoner’s reply to you. Our PO BOX :
FFUP
PO Box 285
Richland Center, WI 53581
We are always available if you have questions, problems, or comments

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear,
I saw your profile today in this and i stopped to take a very good look at it.
I want you to know that i will be intrested to know you better because you sounded very sweet in your profile and i will like us to become friends and know eachother the more.
Here is my email address (piceekpere@yahoo.com) send me an email today please!
Yours forever,
Pice
(Remember that distance,age or colour does not matter in a real relationship but love matters alot).
I am waiting for your reply now!

Forum for Understanding Prisons (FFUP) said...

These prisoners have no email, no internet. Please use the address given in the post to contact them. If you leave a message for the prisoner here, please leave us your address or email and we will send your message to the prisoner You can email also FFUP directly at swansol@mwt.net