10/04/2008

Somnang Mey


Somnang Mey #499442
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

Hi! My name is Somnang Mey. I am 5'8" tall and 20 years old. I am Asian/Cambodian and my eyes are brown. My interests include: basketball, fishing, swimming, traveling, experiencing new things and cooking.

I am looking for a beautiful minded woman for friendship/companionship or possibly more. I look forward to sharing humorous witty conversation with someone who is considerate. I'm open to any race. I like women who are intelligent, conversational, open minded, kind hearted, honest, energetic and who may share similar hobbies.

I view myself as being open minded, intelligent, uninhibited, enthusiastic, versatile, honest and I love life (and Asian cuisine). :)

Please feel free to ask questions. I look forward to hearing from you and I hope you would give me the chance to show you who I really am and for me to get to know you. Hopefully, we'll be able to entertain each other...

Somnang

No comments: