10/04/2008

Rahman A. Pirtle


Rahman A. Pirtle #441730
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805

Hello Ladies,
How are you? Me, I'm searching. As you can see above, my name is Rahman Pirtle AKA LayLay. I am 20 years old and my birthday is November 4, 1987. I am Jamican and black, 5'8 1/2", and a solid 172 lbs. I am a strong black male searching for that special woman who can help me complete who I am. Although, I'm a man full of substance, I am still missing that special piece of me, the piece of me that's also known as my 'better half'.
I'm intelligent, kind, caring, compassionate, romantic and tender toward my loved ones. I'm a passionate man with a good heart who's not out to play games with your heart or lie to you. I enjoy comforting the woman I would have in my life. I am single because I haven't found a woman who is serious about what she wants in life or in a relationship. I am very open minded and often misunderstood by many who have not taken the time to get to know me.
I believe that if there was no spiritual side to life, then there would be no such thing as friendship between a man and a woman, because it's a state of spirit not flesh. I am an honest man that will always cherish and truly appreciate the things given to me even if there is something I don't like about it. Nothing on this earth is perfect.
I realize that the fiasco awhile ago, when I was living a distorted dream, infatuated by the wrong stuff, was the last enterprise to prove tainted satisfaction. At that point I had begun a long journey from the dead end amorality, all the way across Moral Spectrum until I had become once more capable of guilt. I had been deluding myself, now I finally see myself for what I really was back then and the sudden insight was devastating. I had not merely become a man without purpose for all that time. Today, I am a changed man. I am a fiercely proud African-American male with a rich culture that I refuse to forsake for anti-ethnic, collectivist philosophy of this system.
Hobbies I am interested in, that I keep myself busy with, include reading, writing music, drawing, bettering myself as a person, working out and expanding my education to the highest level possible. I also enjoy meeting new people. There's no such thing as having too many friends.

I'm in search of a woman who is understanding to the plights we all face in life, knowing that mistakes are made, but it's the response to the mistakes that matters most. Life is a process of making mistakes, learning from them and making wise choices. No one is perfect, but we can become better with each new day when we are ready to learn. I am far from a charity seeker, but support is needed emotionally and physically in my circumstances. I'm searching for someone who is caring, honest respectable, understanding, strong and non-judgmental enough to look past my current situation but not forget it, and be willing to get to know me for who I really am. Size and race does not dissuade me because I'm only interested in the woman inside, when I'm comfortable with the inner woman, I have no choice but to love the woman outside. I'm also interested in a woman who wants to truly help me experience mature love. Young love I understand is when you love someone because of what they do right. Mature love is when you love someone in spite of what they do wrong.
If you're interested in a real man, please respond to the address above. With that said, this concludes this small portion of who I am and what I'm searching for. Although there is more to me than this computer can handle. I am unable to email, so please write me at the address above.
Sincerely,
LayLay

No comments: