10/06/2008

Mark Jacobs


Mark Jacobs #247920
GBCI
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307-9033

Hello!! My name is Mark, but everyone calls me "Peanut". This whole experience is new to me, but I enjoy meeting and interacting with people from all walks of life. So... I'm open to try this new method of meeting people. I am 35 years old and my birthday is March 30, 1973. I'm an African-American male, 5'9" and 160 lbs. I have brown eyes and I am a Christian. I was convicted of armed robbery and my projected release date is January 5, 2010.

I'm looking for open minded, kind hearted women, ages 25 and up. My interests include reading, sports and learning new things. I'm looking to meet someone whose personality fits mine, which is confident, light hearted and very patient. i really do not have a preference when it comes to women. I'm open to every race and size.

Lastly, I'm looking for a good friend to bounce ideas off of and to keep me posted on what's developing with you and the free world. I can only hope I leave you with a lasting impression!! I look forward to conversing with anyone who is interested.

Sincerely,
Peanut

No comments: