10/09/2008

Jerry Harden

Jerry Harden #393527
New Lisbon Correctional Institution
PO Box 4000
New Lisbon, WI 53950-4000

Hello... I open this with the hopes that you are well and that life allows you reasons to face each day with a smile. If, by chance, you are feeling low, then perhaps this ad will be the turning point. I realize that writing someone you do not know can be an awkward event. However, with an open mind, I am sure that you will be enlightened by my purpose if not enchanted by my reasons.

Presently, I am seeking an articulate female friend who possesses a true sense of herself. The unique kind of friend, that not only offers advice and comfort, but one who will keep an open mind and heart as she pursues the endeavor to fulfill her own curiosity.

My name is Jerry and I'm 43 years old. I am a caramel complexioned African American man. I am family orientated, fun, humorous, and authentic. A multi-faceted, God fearing, God loving man who strives to connect on a deeper mental level. A gentleman of good integrity, who believes that trust and honesty is the true foundation and cornerstone for every aspect of life. I am a licensed cosmetologist and barber and have been for about 20 years now. I am also an ex-salon owner, with ambitions to gain salon ownership in the future.

I'm sure that your mind has created a semi-opinion that my reach is somewhat limited. It is my hopes that my situation doesn't cast a shade of hopelessness on an opportunity of us becoming acquainted. I am merely an over all good man, who's reaching out for some positive, inspiring, and productive conversation in the real world. As millions join chat rooms or search the net for that special someone, I can only do so by writing this ad and hoping we can connect irregardless of where we are at in our lives at this particular time.

It is my wishes that you work with me in establishing a secure foundation from which we can build a honest and interesting friendship. My intentions are simple, they seek not to destroy a person's heart, but instead to touch a place in your heart that is sensitive to realness.

If you believe in solid friendships and understand that sometime people make incorrect, costly decisions... but are not necessarily bad people... then acknowledge as I do... communication is the key!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Jerry

No comments: