9/24/2008

James Scott


James Scott
#409335
Oshkosh Correctional Institution
Box 3310
Oshkosh, WI 54903

BIRTHDATE: 07/23/80
AGE: 28      
RACE: African-American
GENDER: Male
HEIGHT: 6'2"
WEIGHT: 186
EYE COLOR: brown
HAIR COLOR: black      
CONVICTED OF: Homicide
RELEASE DATE: January 2010
RELIGION: Christian     
Description: Hello, my name is James, but most of my friends call me "Leo". This whole experience is new to me, but I enjoy meeting and interacting with different people from all walks of life... so I'm open to trying this new method to meeting people.
I'm in search of an open minded, enthusiastic, spontaneous woman, ages 25 and up.
My interests include: reading, writing, sports (watching and participating) and tattoos.
I'm hoping to meet someone whose personality fits mine, which is confident, self motivated and light hearted. Other than that, I really do not have a preference when it comes to women. I'm open to any race or size.
In short, I'm looking for a good friend to bounce ideas off of and to keep me posted on what's developing with you and the free world. I can only hope that I leave you with a lasting impression!! I look forward to conversing with anyone who is interested.
Sincerely,
Leo

No comments: