9/24/2008

Cordell-Marquis Carter


Cordell - Marquis Carter #385151
WSPF
PO Box 9900
Boscobel, WI 53805

Lovely woman… “You are original, the essence of everything essential, and the spark behind everything beautiful”… How are you and where have you been all this time?

I’m Cordell – Marquis, a 25 year young man with an amiable personality, admirable character and a future that has promise. I’m a born-again Christian, genuinely changing for the better, and striving to be a better man, living a more positive and productive life. I’m 5’8” and 185 lbs. My birthday is 10/6/83.

Lovely… I’ve turned over a new leaf and I would like to fortify myself with positive influences; such as a woman who can reflect that positivity and nurture my growth in that direction. You see,I’m searching for a lovely woman, I can share myself with; that is who I am, why I am, and where I’m going; as well as to have that reciprocated. Can you dig that? Are you willing to share yourself with someone who has the time and patience to listen to you and the heart to care about your concerns and interests?

Now I know you may need to know a little more about me to make that decision… so allow me to proceed if I have your attention. The foremost thing I would like you to know about me is that I’m not like most brothers. Most of whom meet a woman, stay a moment, only to walk out when things become rocky or uncertain… leaving her, with possibly a child. Nor am I the type that enters a relationship with a hidden agenda, which most brothers in today’s relationships do. I am a man, born to the nature and filled with the desires of one. I am not here to fill your life with games… there are truly enough of them in the world without me adding more. Rather I am here to fill your heart with something you can cherish and show appreciation for all you choose to share.

You see when I was a child… I thought as a child, did as a child and talked as a child. But now that I’m a man, I’ve put childish things away. I’ve grown. I’ve learned from my mistakes and evolved into the man I am today. I know that given the chance to be more than a dim image reflected on paper, I will in time, become the determining factor that separates your smiles from your frowns. Most importantly, you will find a quality man.

If you like what you hear and desire to establish a friendship (leaving the door open to the possibility of something more) building on the principles of love, loyalty, trust, communication and cooperation… please do not hesitate to write. It all starts with a response from you, lovely. I prefer a Christian woman but I am open to all races, ages, creeds and religions. All that is required is an open mind, an open heart, and a willingness to share yourself. If you got this in you, write me…

The handsome to the heart,
Cordell-Marquis
>

No comments: