9/24/2008

Andre Tinnon



Andre Tinnon #306887
Green Bay Correctional Institution
PO Box 19033
Green Bay, WI 54307

As I grace the words of authenticity upon these lines of this paper, so I can enlighten you on who I am and what I am looking for in a smart and intellectual lady like yourself. I wish and hope we could be friends of reality and realness. I’m seeking and searching for a legitimate friendship, if possible. My correspondence of communication is determined to literally show you that I’m serious about the way I live life and how I respect women of all aspects based upon life… at this time, as we both live.

I’d like to introduce myself to you and hopefully afterwards receive beneficial results from you of a reasonable response. My name is Andre, but my friends and family call me ‘Spade’. I have that tattooed on the right side of my neck. I have light brown skin and light brown eyes. I’m 5’10” and 200 lbs. I have a nice butt! I’m 27 years old, I’ve been to college and I’m very intelligent. I’m from Milwaukee, Wisconsin. I feel I’m really a people person.

I’m incarcerated on a robbery case and I’m wanted on a detainer in Cleveland, Ohio for a parole violation. That’s real life… truth of the matter, due to my incarceration. But if you are interested, please let me know what you are into and what you want out of life. Take care!
Sincerely,
Spade… with all due respect.

No comments: