7/27/2008

William Shelby




William Shelby #500650
KMCI PO Box 31; W 9071 Forest Drive
Plymouth, Wi 53073

Hi,
My name is Will, I’m a loyal , faithful, passionate, very affectionate Black male, 43 years old, 5’11”, 230 pounds, stock build. I love to touch, kiss, cuddle, hold hands and go for walks at night. I have 4 beautiful children that I love more than life. I enjoy most music including Rap, R&B, soft rock and country. I enjoy watching DVD movies very much, horror, SCI fi and action. I like working on the computer, photo editing and down loading pictures.
I’m a one woman man and I must admit I’m looking for more than a penpal. I’m looking for my soulmate. She’s out there somewhere, I can feel her and maybe just maybe she can feel me too. I don’t fall in love easily or quickly but if you touch my heart, I’ll move mountains for my woman. I’m looking for a loyal, affectionate, passionate, white, Hispanic or light skinned Black woman, 200 plus pounds, 40 plus years, non smoker or drug user.
If you’re tired of people playing games, lying or cheating, write me and let’s make something special happen. Release date 3-31-09

(P.S.) please send photo.

Sincerely,
Will

No comments: