7/08/2008

Shawn Haynes


Shawn Haynes #265710

PDC Correctional Institution
PO Box 9900
500 E Parrish St.
Prairie Du Chien, Wi 53821

I am a 28 year old, 6 foot 1 inch, white male currently incarcerated for fleeing and reckless endangerment with a release date in three years. I like traveling though I haven't done enough of it. I am an animal person, I especially like cats. I like to read a lot but I mainly read about personal finance issues like investments, economics and business management type stuff. I intend to open my company back up upon release that I had just started. I like all kinds of music as it corresponds with the extroverted person I am. If any if this sounds of interest to you, please drop me a line. I'm looking to meet new people, share and gain knowledge with, and build a lasting friendship.

to more penpals with last names h to q

View more prisoners between 26 and 40

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page

No comments: