7/24/2008

Fernando Lozoya


Fernando Lozoya #378968
Kettle Moraine Correctional Institution
PO Box 31, W9071 Forest drive
Plymouth, Wi 53073

Hello, my name is Fernando. I weigh 190 lbs . I am medium build and very athletic and muscular. I have a medium brown skinned complexion. I like all sports- baseball, soccer, basketball and football. Of course my all time team is the Green Bay Packers. I enjoy fishing , swimming, camping, hiking and horseback riding. I also enjoy going to state fairs and festivals. I love to barbeque at the beaches and lakes and enjoy going to music concerts and plays. I like all types of music- country, R&B and jazz.

I have been incarcerated for 9 years and will be paroled in September of 2009. I am interested in a good Christian lady or someone who is kind, compassionate,and intelligent with a good nature and a good sense of humor. I am a hard working man and I enjoy many things. I would like to write someone down-to earth and sincere. If you have similar requirements to meet in a good man, I would like to correspond with you. I am kind and gentle, easy going with an open mind. Trust and honesty is most important to me. I thank you for your indulgance and time it took to read this correspondence.

sincerely,
Fernando Lozoya

PS I am Mexican American. Race is open to any sincere ladies that are interested in a true faithful man searching for friendship and long term relationships

God Bless You!

Back to Friends of Prisoners main page
to more penpals with last names h to q
View more prisoners between 26 and 40

No comments: